Monday 4 June 2007

scary thoughts

If your subjected to X-mas almost all year around, well from April to December, will you grow tired of it?! I really hope not, cause I love X-mas! But right now I'm worried as I'm feeling pretty tired of it already... Too many singing things (animals, snowmans, X-mas cards etc etc) around me that are playing "We wish you a Merry Christmas". Help!

Is it possible that the body lotion I'm using actually works as a man-repellent? And after men have told me that they like my smell, that they think I'm really pretty and that they like me, the repellent kicks in and off they go - cause they have to run?!

How come a balcony and a living-room on the 10th floor can be so interesting to a big ant-family that they chose to climb all those stairs and decide to stay and live there instead of all other places in HK?! (thank you god for going the whole way and not stopping at just inventing repellent, but also inventing a poison that kills the little bastards...).

When you are so tired that you for the third night in a row decide that I'll make the bed tomorrow instead and then go to bed with just a little blanket over you.... Is that a sign that you are working too long hours you think?

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

On the last one the correct answare is YES!

ulrica said...

Yes E, I figured as much too... But X-mas is around the corner so there is not much I can do about it... Don't want to disappoint the kids in Scandinavia and definitely don't want to disappoint Santa...