Wednesday 6 June 2007

a devil and a witch

Did I scare you?!
Do you like my new clothes?

I call them mine, cause I partly designed them (that's actually what I did when I went to Shanghai). And now I will also be the model on the packaging.
A witch and a devil.

Ok, the pics need to be cut, but I think the end-result will look fine.

Like this product group of mine, I mean how could I not like dealing with clothes... (Wish we sold shoes and handbags for grown-ups as well... :))

Anyway, when Halloween comes around these clothes will be in our stores, just so you know where to go...

4 comments:

Evalinn said...

U´re so cool! I like the devil´s shoes.

ulrica said...

E, They are of course my very own....! :)

Vän av ordning said...

Ullis, Du e så läcker i den röda... Grrr!!

ulrica said...

Greven min kära vän! Du är så rar och det var så länge sen jag hörde ifrån dig... Kram