Tuesday 10 March 2009

no fight


So if you're supposed to do a fight and your opponent gets too scared to go through with it, does that mean that you have won?! That's how I intend to look at it anyway... ;)

The part that sucks is that no opponent means no fight...
And I really wanted to do this!
The Korean option fell through as well, because she was too light for me. (all my incredible big muscles weigh too much :)).

Anyway, to look at the bright side of it, I'm fitter now than I was when I started. I know how to take punches and I can deliver some as well! I have been surrounded by knowledgeable trainers for months (they are also good looking with amazing bodies - so definitely no complaints from this babe) and I can still go to the gym and see them... And I have told the organizers that I am still really interested in fighting, and that I will keep on training, so once they find someone that is a good fit they will put me up for the next fight in Singapore or Hong Kong. So at the end of the day I might get to fight anyway, but just with a delay...

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

That´s a pity, it´s good though that u see the positive outcomes as well. Keep on fighting!