Monday 28 July 2008

postcard from singapore


I'm back in Singapore again and all is good.
I am good too apparently. At least according to the management consultant I had a meeting with earlier. Got great potential and profile... Woohoo! Made me smile anyway, and made me think (again): Top-Toy - go fuck yourselves for making me feel so worthless when I worked for you. I'm good, did you hear that! Am so glad I'm out of there.

Anyway, thought I should send you all a postcard, with stamp and all. Do it way to seldom. And I'm in the mail business... Shame on me! Come to think of it, I'm not that good after all then... Damn it.

Take care

5 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Hah..likewise!! Didn't remember how challenging & fun work can be and what it feels like to work in a normal working environment again with intelligent people. I'm soooo happy!! Don't have to invite consultants anymore to solve childish quarrels.

Enjoy Singapore darling! You deserve all the credit you get.

Anonymous said...

Eller hur!!!!!! Grattis!! Kul! Dom hade väl en stor finne i röven antagligen!!
O vad jag vet så finns det ingen bättre än dig syster yster!!!

/ puss

ulrica said...

Tiina,
I'm so happy and proud of you and me. We made it, we excelled in a way that those guys never will and we're just abso-fucking-lutely good! Luv ya and miss ya!

Syster, du ar bast du med, det vet du! Alskar dig.

Anonymous said...

Du e så bra Ullis, kom ihåg det!!

ulrica said...

Anonym,
Tack!! Det var valdigt gulligt sagt.