Tuesday 8 July 2008

anniversary


Tonight it's exactly one year since Kris and I first kissed, inside the mens room of the night club DROP... Hmm, very romantic indeed...(and don't ask me how we ended up there... Well actually it problably is better if I tell you, than if I let your imagination run wild... So here it goes: I desperately needed to pee, there was quite a line to the ladies (as there always is...) and Kris "saved" me by letting me know that there were no men in the mens room. And then he asked me if he could kiss me and I said no! But after a while I guess I gave in...) Anyway, that was how it started. And now it's our first anniversary.

Love is good.
Long live love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej
Grattis!! Hälsa det till Kris med. Tänk hur livet kan vända utan att man tänk sig det!!
Kram Sofia och Patrik

ulrica said...

Tack! Kris halsar tillbaka. Kram kram

Evalinn said...

Oh, congratulations! :-)