Monday 17 March 2008

official

An email was sent to all my colleagues today announcing that I was moving on to new challenges. My resignation is in other words official.

This email was followed by hugs, emails, a couple of handwritten little notes and small chats from my sweet Chinese colleagues, wishing me good luck and telling me that I would be missed.

My Danish colleagues payed just as much attention to the news as they usually pay attention towards me, i.e. total ignoration. (Except from one, who actually said congratulations!). Almost a bit disappointing actually..., I thought that the news at least would bring big smiles to their faces. I mean, I am finally doing what they have been wanting me to do since I started... Ah well, you can't get it all in life I guess...

However, I'm smiling.

3 comments:

E said...

I´m also smiling, congratulations! U so deserve this! :-D

Patte said...

:-)

ulrica said...

E, thank you so much!
Patte, :-)