Sunday 23 March 2008

my easter

It's Easter and I haven't even eaten an egg...
I've been working.
Different Easter for sure.

Wake up, sit down on sofa, turn on computer, write artwork texts and sales texts all day, have a break now and then for a cup of tea or something to eat. New day, write some more, listen to music and to Kris playing his guitar. Write some more, arse is getting sore, have a break and say happy birthday to Juuse, drink a glass of champagne. Loose a game of Tumble but win a game of Yatzy. New day, in front of the computer again, writing.

Got one more day of this and then I'm off to Australia!
Hurray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till med Australienresan och var rädd om dig. Hälsa Sofie och önska henne lycka till.
Kram, mamma o pappa

Evalinn said...

Have a great time in Australia! :-D I have egg every day, easter or not!