Friday 25 January 2008

top events

An other busy week at work has just passed.
The office has been "my home" for almost 12 hours every single day.
Anyway, am now sitting in bed and the office is history for yet an other 2 days.

Had three top events during the week though.

Number 1: My first Mandarin class. Although I had imagined it would be difficult, I hadn't expected I would sound like a strange animal, an animal mixed of 1/3 sheep, 1/3 cow and 1/3 bee, for the 2,5 hours I sat there trying to pronounce letters and words.

Number 2: A colleague that has been ignoring my very existence for at least the last 6 months, actually initiated a two sentence conversation yesterday... Very unexpected.

Number 3: As I was leaving the office earlier this evening (at 20.54), my two bosses said I had done a good job. The first positive feed back, more or less, in 12 months. Wow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis, vad trevligt, hoppas fortsättning följer.
Kram M +P

Vän av ordning said...

Jamen Du ä ju som dukti
/Randis

Anonymous said...

Så du valde mandarin, det tror jag är helt rätt.

Kul också att dina kollegor gör framsteg om än små.

Kram Li