Tuesday 29 January 2008

head ache

Yesterday my head decided to hurt, a lot. So much that I, in the afternoon, decided to go home and work from home instead, where it’s much quieter.

With a warm blanket over my shoulders and with my heater fan next to me I worked away. And got heaps done. When dinner time came, Kris said, why don’t you continue working and I will cook for us. Sounded like a perfect plan to me, and the naked chef, although this time not naked at all as a matter of fact, got busy in the kitchen. (Very enjoyable sound I must admit, someone cooking for you…) And I felt like a princess (with head ache) underneath my blanket in front of the computer.

At 8 I closed down the computer and we had a delicious dinner. Yum. And the best thing – I didn’t even have to do the dishes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej

Vad tråkigt att du känner dig hängig! Du får krya på dig.
/Kram Sofia

Anonymous said...

Hej Ulrica,
Här kommer en hälsning från Sälen där vi dricker Jäger och har det gott med det mesta.Vi har åkt skidor i två dagar och trivs alldeles utmärkt allasammans.
Kram pappa

Patte said...

Hello
Kul att något tråkigt som huvudverk kan omvandlas till något mysigt och kul.....