Wednesday 30 January 2008

anniversary

On Friday it's a special day.
It's my one year blog anniversary!

Hip hip hurray.

I reckon the occasion requires some special attention.
And was thinking that I should have a poll.
And it's up to you guys to vote.

It would be great to know what you like and what you enjoy.
And this is what I would like to know:

1. Best photo of the year?
2. Most interesting post of the year?
3. Funniest post of the year?

Plus I'd like to know if there is anything you are missing or anything you want more of.

Well while you think of all the above, I will finish my cookie (it's actually a delicatoboll that I bought at IKEA, and I'm enjoying it immensly!).

2 comments:

Patte said...

Best photo of the year?
Plätt lätt från min sida...
I September (den 15), en kille med afrofrilla :-)
Ha det bra...

ulrica said...

Patte - japp det är definitivt ett bra kort, men det bästa... jag vet inte jag.... kram