Tuesday 27 November 2007

lunch time music

While I was eating my very garlicky chicken strawberry salad at lunch today, I all of a sudden realised that I was accompanied by some Swedish music.

And not any music, but dansband music at it's best... Which, for you who don't know, means - very cheesy love songs in Swedish, played by usually solarium tanned, middle aged, trying-very-hard-to-look-cool-but-not-succeeding men in "man-bands".

Not really what I expected to hear in an Australian restaurant here in HK... Found it very funny to be honest and it surely made me smile :-).

3 comments:

Patte said...

Okej, if I had join you for lunch today and heard that music. (Nice thought :-) )
I think I would like it.
It must bee a lite bit exotic...
I hope every thing is okej and say hi to Kris...

pappa said...

Nice that you like dansband-music.
Kram,

ulrica said...

Patte and Pappa,
I hope you both are being sarcastic. Dansband music... It's not exotic and no, I do not like it.