Thursday 1 November 2007

halloween


Halloween is BIG in HK.

Everyone dresses up.

Including us.



Lan Kwai Fong, which is the bar street of HK, is always filled with people. However, on Halloween the place is packed! And when I say packed, I mean extremly packed... So packed that if you want to get into the area you might very well have to wait in line for hours just to be able to step into the street. Crazy!

Patrik you once asked me, pa bred Ostgotska; skulle du aka 7 mil for att ga pa disco? Maybe, is my answer. But if you asked me; would I stand in a line, that are hundreds of meters long, for an hour or two to get into a bar area, my answer would be NO.

Instead we caught a taxi last night, and went to the horse races. Where they also had a Halloween party! And afterwards we went to have a look at all the people lining up to get into Lan Kwai Fong.

3 comments:

Evalinn said...

U look awesome and scary! :-D

Patte said...

7 mil.... But we had loots of fun.
But nowadays a would stay At home..
Our Halloween was two kids that came and said Trick or treat.
Not so big, RĂ¥sa Bandet was bigger this year.

ulrica said...

E - Thanx!
Patte - You're soooo funny! Rosa bandet... ;-)