Sunday 18 November 2007

golf


The European Tour (Golf) has been on in HK the last 4 days.
And today on the last (and most exciting) day we hit the golf course.
My friend, Simon, played, and he played pretty well too! (He finished on 15th place) Unfortunately the luck wasn't with him today, so when the ball was supposed to get in the hole, it stayed a few millimeters from it instead, on several occasions... Not fare, still great play though and as always fun to watch the really good guys play.

Kris is not a professional golf supporter like my self (some people have even occasionally called me a golf groupie... ;-)), as a matter of fact it was his first time to see a tournament, and in spite of the all the walking golf supporting actually requires, he seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did. (And there was free beer when we got to the club house too, which put an even bigger smile on his face...)

So thanks for a great day Simon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone doesn't think I am Crazy,... I only found out about the free beer after I walked all day for hours in the sun watching a little ball....
But shit those guys are good!!! and a great day was had!

Evalinn said...

Ullis, December the 1st is my first anniversary. I´ll be throwing a party over at my blog. Do u think u can make it? :-D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi,
Kris I understand you completley. I´m not that found of looking at a small ball for a whole day. But I like walking though!
/Sofia