Friday 28 September 2007

no serial killer


Met up with my dear friend Gary in London. Haven’t seen him in a couple of years... That’s how our relationship goes, we see each other seldom, but we always have a good time when we do.
Actually, Gazza announced that I’m his longest and most successful relationship outside work. Now I think that is something, don’t you?!

Anyway, love him to bits and no exception to the rule was had this evening, meaning: we had a great time and a good chin wag (and yummy raspberry sours).

So Gaz, if you read this, thanks again for everything, you are great.

Don’t know if you guys ever google people? Well I do sometimes…. and if you google my dear friend you find the following sentence at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: This article is for the English golfer. For the American serial killer, see Gary C. Evans.
Think it’s hilarious and must say I’m very glad to know that I’m not friends with a serial killer.

Big kiss.

No comments: