Saturday 29 September 2007

happy birthday


There are definitely reasons to celebrate today!
It's my birthday!!
It's my friend Ann's birthday!
And it's my cousin Lotta's birthday! And as if that wasn't enough, Lotta just had a baby girl the other day. So big congratulations on the miracle of life!

However, celebrations will be had tonight. In Copenhagen, with Sofia and Teresa (they arrived by train down here yesterday!), with Tiina (of course!) and with my handsome Danish friend Morten.
And since it's my 26th I think it requires my own very special cake... Don't you?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful. Hope your 26th birthday is twice as good as your last. Thinking of you, especially today. loads of love. ox

ulrica said...

Thank you so much. Thinking of you too!