Saturday 15 September 2007

good times


Question:
How can 16 days go so fast?

16 days of fun. 16 days of play. 16 days with kids. 16 days of love. 16 days of trying to see my favorite people as much as I've could. 16 days of not living in my own apartment (am actually happy that that part went fast, not that I'm complaining about the accommodation I've had or living with Kris, but home is always home...). 16 days of excited guests. 16 days of Ullis - vet du vad?! 16 days with my best friends.

Have loved having Sofia, Patrik, Gustav and Maya here! So great to be able to share my foreign-babe-days-in-HK with people from home. So natural to have them here, yet so special for them to see, and for me to show, my new home town.

Don't want them to leave, but I know that they have to...

16 days, for them, of: beach and ocean, pool, Disney Land, red taxis, buses and trams with 2 floors, Ocean Park, shopping, general sight seeing, light show, play grounds, model shoot and toys, plus so much more... Imagine all of that in a 4 year old's mind.... must really be immensely exciting, if not even mind blowing...


To do a little sum up: Good good times and memories to tuck into that fortune in our hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vad kan man säga...
Jag håller bara med. 16 underbara dagar.
Men nu ar vi tillbaka i kalla, regniga Sverige.
Tack för allt Ullis....
Kram Patrik

Evalinn said...

Det har varit toppen att följa era äventyr på Sofia & Patriks blogg. Och om lite mer än 16 dar ses vi!

kram