Tuesday 24 May 2011

title fight


Go the following email in my inbox last Friday and I couldn't control myself - I got so nervous that I had to run out of the office...

Hi Ulrica,

Since you are one of the original pioneers of the female White Collar Boxers I write you this email. We have had seven female applicants already for our next event, very different from when you first started out.

Fiona who fought at the last event and then here in Singapore has applied again which would seem an ideal match for you. With the only other strong female (Ivy Lim) retired, we would apply for a it to be a WWCBA AP Title Fight.


Good plan?
Rgds


Ian


A title fight!!
Are you kidding me?!
But I haven't trained at all for over a year...
But how can you say no?!

I don't know what to do... what do you think?

2 comments:

pappa said...

var förståndig och säg NO,NO,NO.,och var nöjd med att du blivit erbjuden.
Kram, pappa

Tiina said...

Wow..I say go for it. Good opportunity to work less and get fit. When is the fight?