Thursday 19 May 2011

lionheart


I've decided that an important part of Ant's Swedish education is knowing some of Astrid Lindgren's stories.
So on last Sunday, which was a perfect day for reading since it was a grey and rainy day, we started reading one of her very best stories - the Lionheart Brothers.
As I was reading chapter 1 and 2 out loud I started crying (it is two sad but beautiful chapters...). After a while I wasn't just crying, I was bawling my eyes out and I had difficulties reading as a result. My crying and the sad story made Ant cry too.
So there we were, two grown ups, reading a kids story, crying our eyes out....
That's a new way of spending a Sunday afternoon for me... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had something in my eye.... ; )

hahha....and how ironic that the "word Verification" i have just had to type to submit this message is.....

P A N S I...

how appropriate!