Tuesday 16 November 2010

surprise!!

The reason it's been a bit quiet here the last week or so is that I've been trying to be very secretive... And if you don't talk, it's easier not to slip your tongue...
Reason for being secretive?
I have a mum that turns 65 today and to celebrate I decided to go home to surprise her last weekend!
So Saturday morning mum and dad ring's the door bell to my Sthlm apartment, where my sister now lives, but it wasn't my sister that opened the door, it was me! Surprise!!

Had a fun and lovely weekend with the family. Tried to make up for lost time but also for future time (like me not coming home for X-mas this year etc etc). And now that I'm back in my hotel room in London I feel lonely but happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mamma o jag tyckte det var jättetrevligt att bli mött av dig o K i Stockholm. Ha det nu så bra och trevlig hemresa till Hk. Kram , mamma o pappa