Saturday 6 November 2010

november already and xmas around the corner


November already. Weird. Where did this year go?
Feels like I'm still waiting for summer to come.
The truth is that I only made it to the beach once this year(even though I live 20 min away from the closest one) and that was in October... (a month that really is regarded as Autumn)... And since the beach usually is where I hang during Summer it is no wonder I feel confused and still wait for summer to arrive...

If last year was all about boxing (which paid off in a win) this year has been all about work.

So that is were this year did go for me - mostly to work.
Unfortunate in some ways, but good in others.
My hard work has paid off. My office has doubled in size this year and is at the same time the most profitable one in the region (and since the APAC region is the most profitable one in the Direct Link world, we're simply pretty good! :)).

Anyway, realised today that Christmas really just is around the corner.
And have just decided, over the phone with Ant (who is in Singapore at the moment), that we're getting a X-mas tree! This might not be a big thing for many, but to me - who never in her grown up life has had her own X-mas tree - it is a big thing and I am so happy! I say - bring on this Christmas - even though again unfortunately it will not be white, nor spent with family, but it will be spent with a tree and with my sambo (that means partner-who-you-live-together-with in Swedish).

1 comment:

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Visst går det fort. Man hinner inte alls med och att det nästan är en måand till jul är surrialistiskt ...