Monday 22 February 2010

the year of the tiger


"The Year of the Tiger began on February 14th 2010. Drama, intensity, change and travel will be the keywords for 2010. Unfortunately, world conflicts and disasters tend to feature during Tiger years also, so it won’t be a dull 12 months for anyone. The Year of the Tiger will bring far reaching changes for everyone. New inventions and incredible technological advances have a good chance of occurring. For all of the Chinese horoscope signs, this year is one to be active – seizing opportunities and making the most of our personal and very individual talents. Everything happens quickly and dramatically in a Tiger year – blink and you could miss an important chance of a lifetime!"

Sounds pretty exciting don't you think?!
I like the year of the Tiger already. But I kind of have to I guess since I'm a Tiger myself... Although I hear different things about what to expect out of your own year. Some say that your own year will be an unlucky one if you don't make one or more major changes in your life. (This has made me think a lot on what major changes I am prepared for in my life this year, the worst thing is that I can't really think of any... So suggestions are more than welcome, because I don't want to have bad luck this year). However, others say that since it is the Tiger’s own year, 2010 holds great promise for those born under this sign, with exciting developments happening for them both personally and professionally. Must say that I like the sound of that much more that the threat of being unlucky. Anyway, better safe that sorry - so I will try and make a big change in my life, as soon as I can think of one... (help!)

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

I don´t think you should worry so much about the horoscope. Maybe that is the big change, to stop worrying? ;-)