Sunday 14 February 2010

hearts

Kung Hei Fat Choi!
It's Chinese New Year again and I've got four days off!
3.5 to go now, and I already feel really relaxed.

My lovely boyfriend is celebrating the new year by being n a k e d. Don't ask me what this obsession of being naked has come from... Not me, because I get cold so I keep my clothes on. (However, I'm sure if I dared to ask he would most likely blame it on me being a "crazy" Swede or something and him having to try to be just as cool...). Anyway, he is doing some kind of naked marathon and so far he has been naked since he got home from work on Friday night - except that he had to put clothes on for 3.5 hours last night when we went for dinner at our friends place (and thank god for that!).

It's also Valentines day today, which I guess you should celebrate some way. Ant started celebrating the day by giving me tea in bed while doing the dishes decorated in hearts (and pyjama bottoms - obviously he has already failed his naked marathon big time...). All I can say to that is - Don't you just love domestic men? I'm planning on being a bit domestic myself later, and celebrating by cooking my man a yummy dinner.

Had I not had a beautiful naked man for a boyfriend I might have gotten 99 roses today and been taken out for dinner. (That is what all Chinese boys/men are supposed to do tonight, and shame on them if they don't...!) But somehow I don't see the naked marathon thing going so well together with going out for dinner. 99 roses however could still work, or what do you think?!

Happy Valentines to you all.
xxx

2 comments:

Li said...

Underbart hur du smög in användandet av nyårsdekorationen. ;-)

Passar perfekt verkar det som!

Kram Li

Evalinn said...

Ja, vad härligt att de små hjärtana kom väl till pass! :-)