Thursday 18 February 2010

end of lazy bliss

After 4 days of lazy bliss, I have been thrown back into reality again.
I have touched down in Singapore after hectic hours in the HK office earlier today and am now lying in a hotel bed working. However, I need to turn off this silly computer and switch off the lights, need to be well rested for tomorrow’s management meeting.

I am very tired, which in a way is weird since I’ve been so relaxed the last few days (thanks to that it was the first public holiday in over 6 months that I didn’t have to work on and more or less the first 2 consecutive days off work since my summer holidays last year…), but maybe having relaxed is the reason that I am feeling tired (that and the fact that it is midnight I guess).

So good night all and sweet (year of the tiger) dreams.

No comments: