Friday 12 December 2008

sing lucia

I haven't sung in public since I was in 6th grade I think. But tonight I sang loudly, a Capella, dressed in white and with a candle in my hand, in a very crowded Spanish pub.


Oh no that's a lie... Not that I sang Swedish Christmas songs tonight, but that I haven't sung in public since 6th grade... Last time I did was probably when I lived in Australia. And that was when I was in 11th-12th grade, but let's just settle at that it was many years ago I sang in public prior to tonight performance.

Anyway, it went well, it was fun and we got applauds and also some strange looks as we walked along the bar street singing. However, it's only Lucia once a year so I'll give them that, especially as we were celebrating a Swedish tradition in the middle of HK.

No comments: