Sunday 28 December 2008

blue

Over a cup of hot chocolate (with whipped cream - yum) at Stockholm Airport I suddenly realised that I was going home to a home where I am all alone... Leaving the country, family and friends behind that I love and going home to "nothing"... And the man I love is somewhere else, so no sweet embrace at the end of the journey to look forward to.

Later on as I was sitting on the plane I came up with the perfect solution... If I could buy a big big castle, everyone I love could fit in there and we all could live together happily ever after... If only dreams could come true.

Guess I'm feeling a little blue.
But give me a few days and I'll be back with true colours.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag bor gärna i slottet!!! saknar dig massor redan...!!! Tycker att du alltis ska va här hos mig ju!! Vi skulle ju nästan va grannar då ju!!!! Älskar dig!! Puss

Vähän raskaana said...

Great idea, when can we move in?

Anonymous said...

I will come too!
Hugs Mom

Unknown said...

Vi saknar dig här hemma.
Men jag kommer gärna till det nya boendet, då blir jag väl "Slottsherre".
Kram, pappa

ulrica said...

Now this is perfect and exactly the answers I wanted! All positive and warming. And definitly helping the blue to fade away... Luv ya all!

Evalinn said...

Yes, I want to move in to!

And u know what, eventhough I´m staying here (and sometimes wondering what I´m missing out on not travelling/living somewhere else), I can feel the same sometimes, especially about friends from the past from different places.

But I think in a way we already have that castle in our hearts, and it´s more important where our hearts are than where we are geographically.

ulrica said...

E,
To that I have only have one response, your own comment on an other post actually- Amen to that! Very wise words! :)