Tuesday 9 December 2008

lost and found


Something terrible happened when Kris and I were in Boracay earlier on this year. I lost Skippy. Skippy is my book mark that has been with me for years and have done many journeys with me. And we lost him... Sure he got lost on a beautiful beach, but he was left there all alone...

However, my beautiful boyfriend who knew how much this upset me (it really did... stupid perhaps, but true) has now found him!
OK, I understand that it's not my old Skippy that got delivered with the post today, I understand that the old Skippy has gone to Skippy heaven, but I feel that the old and new Skippy share the same soul... And he was bought and flown to me with love.

So thank you so much my darling Kris!

And welcome home Skippy!!
You were lost but now you're found...

2 comments:

Kris said...

SSSSSSSKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!!
Skippy is back! finally! Glad your happy. He will keep you company on those cold lonesome nights. xo

ulrica said...

Kris,
Thanks again alskling. And thanks for sending me some company, now that I don't have yours... xox