Friday 8 February 2008

relalalalaxa

It truley is amazing how a year comes and goes so quickly...
The pig became a rat before I knew it.

And the new year is here, a year of romance and new beginnings.

Last Chinese New Year I walked around a tree full of pink flowers. I wanted to help myself get some romance. And the walk must have helped, during the year of the pig I got romance, as I met Kris. And if the rat wants to give us more romance, I am not going to say no thanks.

Last Chinese New Year my mum and dad was here. This year they will be here soon (only 20 something days away now).

Last year I had a new beginning, but if the rat wants to bring me a new one I guess I have never been one to say no to new adventures.

However, to start off with I am just going to enjoy my days off. Do nothing, read my book, go to the gym and just relax, (relalalaxa).

5 comments:

Patte said...

Njut av ledigheten. Du behöver den.
Ta hand om er båda.

ulrica said...

Patte - tack, det gör jag! Och lovar att ta hand om oss. Ta hand om er därhemma! Kram

Anonymous said...

Hej

Gott nytt år! Kul att Lena och P-Å kommer snart!
Hälsa Kris
/Kram sofia

Evalinn said...

Have some great days off, enjoy relaxing, reading and the gym if u do get there!

ulrica said...

Fia, Kris says Hej Sofia, och det gor jag med!

E, thank you, will do, and the gym - have been there 3 times already! Tjiho, I am good!