Thursday 2 August 2007

sweden here I come

On Saturday morning I'm leaving beautiful sunny HK for a week of Swedish cold and rainy summer weather... In spite of that I'm feeling very exited about going back home for a while. Mum's food, green meadows and fresh air plus all the people that I love and miss! Lot's of catching up to do! Can't wait!!

And I want to see as many people as I can and hope you have time to see me.
Below I will provide my travel itinerary, so you know where to find me during my much too short holiday... Come and see me! Please!! Regardless of where I am or what I do (Hjärnegatan 5 - fixing up the apartment for the new tenant, in the country house chopping wood, or staying at Royal Viking Hotel Sthlm - sightseeing with a colleague/friend from HK) you are welcome - I just want to see you!!

Am ready for good times...
Hope to you soon!


Jag åker härifrån lördag morgon (4/8) och anländer till Sthlm lördag kväll. Kommer vara i Sthlm tom nästa tisdag dvs 7/8, jag åker ner till Vadstena (till mor & fars sommarstuga), kommer åka upp till Sthlm igen lördagen (11/8) och sen åker jag ner till Danmark måndagen (13/8) där jag stannar en vecka för att jobba huvudkontoret. Återvänder till Sthlm igen fredagen den 17:e kvällen och åker vidare hem till HK söndagskvällen den 19:e.

3 comments:

Vän av ordning said...

Ullis, ring när Du har läge!! R

Anonymous said...

Though you will also be missed in HK.! But its OK knowing that you will be having heaps of fun at home.....enjoy it. (and the nice cool weather)

Evalinn said...

Det ska bli så kul att ses! kram