Tuesday 7 August 2007

not so foreign...

When walking the streets of Sthlm I don't feel like the wrinkly giant that I usually do when walking the streets of HK. This foreign babe is not so foreign here...

And as I walk the streets I realise how much I have missed the outstanding beauty of this city... The islands and the water surrounding it, the sun light with its rays that glimmering spreads a warm touch onto all the old beautiful buildings. And the rays also warm up the people of this city, and on a day like today with clear blue sky and a beeming sun the people are walking the streets with big smiles on their faces. Just like I do.

It's great to be back. To catch up with all my loved ones.

But I want more... so give me a call on +46 707666921 and let's go for a fika!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than the familiar comforts of home. And sun, friends and family.....And the food! Enjoy!
And would love to go for a fika!... ( P2? )

Evalinn said...

It was great to see u last week, and I´m looking forward to Friday! :-)