Wednesday 21 March 2012

customer promotion

I thought I'd give some of my e-commerce customers a free promo on my blog...
My life is more or less all about work in real life, so why not incorporate the real life for real in the blog life...?

If you are after designer sunglasses, glasses or contact lenses - try SmartBuyGlasses: www.smartbuyglasses.com
If you are after cosmetics, skin care, hair care or perfume - try StrawberryNET: www.strawberrynet.com
If you want some cool T-shirts or other apparel - try Apres Velo: www.apresvelo.com
If you want to take good care of your nice hand bags, this product is an essential - try Kiss a bag: www.kissabag.com
If you want to make yourself a pair of beautiful shoes - try Milk & Honey Shoes: www.milkandhoneyshoes.com

Happy shopping everyone!

No comments: