Thursday 10 June 2010

picture painitng

Let me paint you a funny and unexpected picture.
It was raining as I stepped out from my office last night at 9pm.
I had spent a solid 12 hours in front of the computer.
I was tired.
I was hungry.
I.e I was not in one of my best moods ever...

I walk down the sidewalk in the rain, no umbrella. Mission - find something to eat.
I meet people on the way, they all look about as happy as I am feeling.
One of these people, a woman in my age, looks at me under her umbrella and says as she walks past me:
Shit, you've got amazing tits in that dress!

And that was it. Suddenly my face broke into a smile and then I started laughing, completely taken back and totally surprised.

Very unexpected and funny.

2 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

I love the Hong Kong straightforwardness! You get the most unexpected & flattering comments at times. Although it does work against you at times..

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Från hjärtat och exakt det som behövdes ju.