Thursday 27 May 2010

left over

The words "left over" sounds quite negative and lonely don't you think?
So I was thinking yesterday when I was having some lovely left overs how come something that are so good really sounds so bad...?
For the record, I think many times that the left overs are better than the meal was the first time around anyway.
Nothing negative about that at all.
Quite the contrary.
I love left overs.
They are yummy, effortless and take no time at all to heat up.
Only positive adjectives.
So from now on I will think about how left overs make me feel if I ever feel left over, a new perspective on life really and I'm sure that will bring on lots of positive energy.

3 comments:

Just said...

I totally agree about the left overs often being better than the meal. Maybe we could rebrand them, make them sound a bit more up market?

Ryan said...

Leftovers are great, and wasting food just makes me feel like a moron. I don't know there's something about microwave radiation that makes everything taste so special. Oh and as far as the perspective on feeling leftover, we all do. but ,hey, you gotta use what you got.

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Rester är gott. Så är det bara. Jag gillar dessutom att laga mat för flera dagar. Så det är ofta left-overs.