Friday 14 May 2010

disgusting creatures

I am totally disgusted since I've realised that I've been surrounded by cockroaches!!! Honestly, I'm itching all over....
The whole cockroach drama started this morning when I was on the phone to a supplier in Australia. Suddenly there is a small cockroach on the inside of the number display of my office phone.
I hung up and shook the phone.
Out came not only one cockroach...
I screamed.
Got the cockroach spray.
Decided to kill the phone as well as the roaches.
After some serious spraying, we opened my phone and found some 20 odd small roaches inside of it.


My phone was obviously a nest!
And that was only the start...
Since we've started spraying they are everywhere…
Still haven't found the BIG mama roach, and not sure that I want to meet her, but she's got to die!!!
They all got to die!!!
I've sprayed my office and closed the doors to it. Hoping that it will do the trick.
But thing is, if I have a whole colony in my room, they're most likely all over the office...
So I am going to have this office fumed tonight.
And then I will go and jump in a pool, drink alcohol and forget all about these disgusting creatures until Monday morning...

Have a nice weekend all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neeeej, vilken mardröm, och det är inte ens en dröm. Jag lider så med dig. Nu känner jag mig mkt nöjd över att bo där jag bor! Kram Sofia

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Det låter som en riktigt dålig skräckfilm... Iiiiii!

Evalinn said...

Hua...hoppas helgen blir bra i alla fall. Och jag är säker på att du kommer att vinna kampen sen!

Anonymous said...

Låter inte kul alls....hoppas du går ut som segrare även i denna match.. //Patrik