Thursday 9 July 2009

a year older


Champagne and cocktails were on the menu last night! We celebrated that Tiina now is one year older and wiser. (Funny how other people actually do get older, while I just seem to be stuck on 28... (not that I mind at all, 28 is a good age!))

As expected, we had a really good night!





I was first to leave though, it was a school night after all...
And am feeling surprisingly good for having gone to bed at 4.30 after spending some time in front the AC in my armchair last night, just trying to focus on stopping my head from spinning... :)

2 comments:

Vähän raskaana said...

Thanks for the lovely birthday surprise in China and the beautiful presents (I will send a pic soon) and for the memorable hiking trip to Tiger Leaping Gorge and thanks for being such a great friend. Luv ya! Puss.

ulrica said...

Tiina,
Luv ya too and many many thanks back. Miss you!!