Sunday 26 July 2009

still no chairs

My table is still feeling a bit lonely, there are still no chairs around it...
I, on the other hand, am feeling very good. Since shopping didn't go that well yesterday I needed to compensate. And compensation was a visit to a big spa. 5 floors of pleasure and lots of people, but I walked out of there 10 hours later having had a body scrub, a pedicure, a 90 min massage and a 90 min facial plus a nice dinner (for only HKD1200). Big smile on my face! Will deal with the chairs an other day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men nu behöver du snart inte stolar till ditt bord på några dagar. Du kommer ju hem till oss!!
Vi längtar
Kram Sofia

Evalinn said...

Sounds very nice! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hej
Vi längtar efter dig. Vi hoppas att du kommer snart. Vi älskar dig, och vi kommer nog och hälsar på dig någon dag (Gustav har sagt allt detta till mig, så skriver jag). Vi önskar oss även ett brev.
Ses snart!
Kram Gustav, Maya, pappa och mamma