Sunday 15 February 2009

health issues

As much as I love HK, there is one thing about this town that I really don’t like at all, and that is what it does to my health.

I get sick all the time, which is truly annoying. I mean come on, give me a break. I thought it was enough with the pneumonia, but apparently my sickness-curse does not agree… So a week has passed with me doing nothing, working yes, but apart from that, nothing, except sitting on my ass, drinking lots of green tea that I mix with fresh ginger, lemon and honey. Ok, I feel better now, but not fight for fight, which is very worrying, since that’s what I need to be… literally…

Just over a month now until the big fight. And if this is persistent I don’t know how that fight will go. Well that’s a lie isn’t it? The answer to that is easy… I’ll most likely lose. But I don’t want to lose! And I definitely don’t want to be sick.

So as I take another sip of my “healing” green tea, I dream of a knock out. A knock out of my opponent in the ring and a knock out of this bug, so I wake up tomorrow and feel fine.

And if I get to make one more wish it is that if/when Kris and I have kids, may they inherit their dad’s immune system, not mine.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Stackars dig, hoppas du blir bättre snart!

ulrica said...

Tack, jag ar pa god vag... Mar du bra nu?