Sunday 23 November 2008

dog's life


Meet Derek.
Probably one of the cutest cocker spaniels ever.
Saved from a dog shelter by one of my friends, and now he's supposed to be in my care for a week, while my friend is in Thailand.

I'm saying supposed, because it's not going to happen. Unfortunately.
Why? Well, earlier tonight he decided to bite my friend Erica in the foot. 4 stitches later (!), I have decided that he is going back to the dog shelter, at least until my friend is back and can decide what he wants to do.

Poor Erica and poor little cute doggy (a devil in disguise...).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Såååååå söt ju!!!! Önskar att jag kunde göraa Elsa till en liten valp igen...! Saknar dig såååå mkt syster yster!!! Puss

ulrica said...

Jag vet, han ar hur sot som helst, och gosig. Men om han bits, ja da vill inte jag ha ansvaret. Ringde precis till hundstallet och hon sa att han brukar bitas... Sa voven far aka tillbaka dit. Typiskt.
Saknar dig med, men vi syns snart!!
Kram

Vähän raskaana said...

4 stiches!!! Are you kidding me..? Poor Erica! Hope she's okay.

Such a shame. The doggy is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Factfile: Cocker Spaniels are known to suffer from bad things about inbreeding - like agressiveness, which is common. Combined with sad conditions during upbringing it's no wonder he is unstable...

Really very very cute, but totally insane! (like me?!)

Greetings from a snowstormy Stockholm!
R

ulrica said...

R,
Exactly like you!