Wednesday 8 October 2008

sanya




Some rain, some sun, long beautiful beach with white sand, relaxing days in a good hotel and lots of fresh sea air. That was the remedy. My coughing is gone and I now feel I have energy again. Mission "Recovery" accomplished.

Had a really nice time in Sanya, Hainan. China's paradise island. Actually people call it "the Oriental Hawaii". And my only question to this is: is that because the island sits roughly on the same latitude as Hawaii and enjoys similar temperatures and weather conditions or is it because all the Chinese friends and couples wearing unisex Chinafied Hawaiian combinations? (I know it's not nice to laugh, but I just can't help it...:-))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej kära Ulrica! Kul att Du är frisk igen. Här i sthl har vi perfekt höstväder med dimma på morgnarna och saknar väl egentligen bara Dig!
Kran
R

Vähän raskaana said...

Hi babe!
So glad to hear that you're feeling better! Let me know when you're back and I'll give you a call.

ulrica said...

R,
Ja antligen kry. Kommer ihag nar du hade lunginflammation, det tog ju ett tag eller hur? Och du, alltid lika gullig. Saknar dig med och faktiskt lite hostvader med... (trodde aldrig att jag skulle yppa de orden, jag som alltid vill ha varme...)
Kran pa dig med.

Tiina,
I'm back and would love to have a prober catch up. Want to hear everything about LA.
Kram