Wednesday 29 October 2008

a restaurant, love and a wedding


After an annoying delay I arrived to my home away - Australia. And after what seemed to be an eternity, I threw myself into the arms of Kris. Love feels so good!

Got to see the restaurant.
Got to see where Kris lives now - Mooloolaba, and where he grew up - Byron Bay. (And it is paradise, I promise you).
Got to see his family. (So sweet).
Got to see "family" and friends of my own. (Ray & Lorraine and Terrence - Great catch ups).
And got to take part in a beautiful wedding.


All in all - had a marvellous and splendid time!
And it was really sad to go back home again...

4 comments:

Evalinn said...

Det låter som att ni hade det fantastiskt! :-)

ulrica said...

Hej E,
Jo det var helt underbart, men alldeles for kort... Men det ar val sa det ar med langdistansforhallanden antar jag... Suck. Hoppas att allt ar bra med dig. Stor kram

Kris said...

Hey you. And what is that pic of me you are using??? I love your blog though. Missing you Ullis....already! ox

ulrica said...

Kris,
It's my favorite pic of you outside your restaurant... Why don't you like it?
Well I do. And I like that you like my blog and I love you...
Miss you like crazy.
xx