Friday 18 April 2008

yet an other week

Again a week has passed without me hardly noticing. Scary how quick time flies...

A few really late nights at the office, a dinner with good friends yesterday (we stuffed our faces with tapas and after that beautiful chocolate desert)and today it's suddenly Friday!

This weekend I'm going flat hunting again (so the fingers are crossed). I need to pamper myself with a pedicure, I need to do some clothes shopping and I need to catch up on sleep... But the latter might be a bit difficult since Kris has a friend arriving from Australia, and that will most definitely mean party...

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Will u go to "our" pedicure place? I think u should go for Kinky in Helsinki!!

Good luck on the flat hunting.

ulrica said...

E, but of course that's where I will go. And can't help that I like: Ooh to be 25 again, so I think I'll give Helsinki a miss this time...

Thanks, need all the luck I can get I think...