Sunday 13 April 2008

flat hunting

When it comes to apartments, Hong Kong is full of shit-holes for a shit-load of money...

Very annoying when you're flat hunting. (I have to move, my landlord wants this apartment back). So last weekend the hunt started and it is continuing. Because so far I haven't seen anything that I really want.

There are really nice ones out there though, but the prices are just outrageous. My monthly rent limit now is 20 000 and that I think that is a lot! But rent is just so expensive over here, that you don't get much at all for that amount of money. So the search continues...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lycka till!! Ja, det verkar vara lite andra priser än här hemma (och då tycker vi att det är dyrt här!).
/Kram Sofia

Vähän raskaana said...

My favorite so far is the dream flat on Caine Road with the dysfunctioning blue bathroom that made gurgling noises & the kitchen that looked like somebody died in there. Eeooooww..

Anonymous said...

Det låter lovande inför framtida boendemiljön!!
/Kram S

ulrica said...

Sofia and Tiina,
You are telling me about it... But the "right" flat has to be out there somewhere... Maybe these apartments are just like men... So I guess it's all about timing... :-)

Evalinn said...

Lycka till! Jag håller tummarna...

ulrica said...

E, tack!! Det behövs, jag ser inte alls fram emot denna helgens "drabbning"...