Tuesday 16 October 2007

time goes by…

They say time flies when you have fun.
I say time flies anytime.

Time flew in Denmark during our toy fair, busy long days.

Time definitely flew in Sweden the 3 days that I was there. (Saw my dentist and went for a wax – wanted to be all smooth returning to HK. Spent a few hours at my old job – great to see my old colleagues and even greater to feel welcome and appreciated when you walk into an office – miss that feeling a lot… Had dinner and drinks with my dear and missed friends. Had fika with some other dear friends. Saw my parents and my sister, went for a Italian dinner and had a really nice time. Ran a few errands in town and that was it… Was at the airport again before I knew it…)





Wait a minute, times doesn’t fly, when you fly… When you’re stuck in an airplane for many hours, every minute feels like an eternity…

However, time has flown since I got back to HK too.
The first night was dedicated to Kris of course (and so was the second…).

And then I got visitors. The China babes (former French babes) have come to HK to see me and to fill up their bags with different things.


Good times are being had and to be honest I think Kris is pretty pleased. He now claims that he has a harem to come home to.

4 comments:

Patte said...

Okej. There is one more that have more then one... :-)

ulrica said...

Yep, apparently you guys seem to think that 3 wife’s each is a good number... Even though 1 is shared between you. However, don’t worry; my wife-role is quite different when I’m with you two. I’m a “carry” wife to one of you and a “sexy” wife to the other. No need for jealousy.

Patte said...

Say hi too the lucky guy...
I have the"sexy" wife at home.
Have a nice day, time to go too dagis soon

Evalinn said...

We were so pleased with our hubbie, he took such good care of us! Hope he managed to get some sleep as we were packing and getting ready to go back home. We did fit it all in and hardly any over-weight (but loads of carry-ons...)