Wednesday 17 October 2007

improvement

My friend complained the other day; when are you going to write on your blog…
Sorry sorry, I know I’ve been neglecting it a bit lately. Broken computer and lack of time is my poor excuse, but I will improve.

And to start off with I will make a short summary of my last days with my “wife’s”, i.e. the Chinababes, in town.



Thursday: The babes arrive, dinner in “Rat Alley” and drinks by the sea.
Friday: Dinner over at the darks side (Kowloon), visit to jazz club and then cocktails at the cool bar Aqua.
Saturday: Beach and later; dinner and many drinks plus dancing until the Sunday morning was a fact.
Sunday: Shek-O Beach and dinner at a really cosy restaurant there. Movie at home at night (Painted Veil, good movie and beautiful surroundings – am so happy we are going where the movie is shot this long weekend).
Monday: Work, dinner at great tapas place and then I took the girls to the Peak for them to have a look at this beautiful city at night and for a nice relaxing walk up there in the trees.
Tuesday: Work, then foot massage and Vietnamese dinner before heading home to the “husband” for another movie night.

Told you I was busy… :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej

Ja, du ser upptagen ut på bilderna. När är de ifrån? Var är Linda, alla är med utom hon?
Igår var jag på min crawl kurs, det var spännande.
Hoppas ni har det bra i sockertoppsbergen.
/Kram Sofia

Evalinn said...

We had a wonderful time, thank u so much Ullis! I´m waiting to hear all about your last day in Yangshuo, did u meet up with our favorite guide?