Tuesday 10 July 2012

surprise hens party

I was kidnapped and blindfolded!
And then became a pirate for a day - named Captain Black Beard.

Almost sounds like a dream right?

But this is what happened to me last Saturday.

The girls took me by surprise and threw me an amazing hens party. 
Probably the best hens party a girl could have ever asked for!
It was an absolute brilliant day.


On the Sunday I was feeling pretty broken, but couldn't stop smiling…. 
The girls made me feel so special, so cared for and so loved.

The day was full of dares, laughs, naked jet-skiing, booty, games, and a great effort was put into learning a Swedish drinking song.
They had made amazing decorations and the thought behind everything was just so touching, And so was the movie!!!, the cake!!! and the shots of death – which more or less killed me :)






Thank you a million girls!!

Question - Can we do it again?


 

1 comment:

Antony said...

it was one of the hardest things i have had to do getting you to that ferry pier without you knowing what was going on....

and then having to deal with TWO hungover monsters on the sunday...i think i need a holiday!!!