Sunday 11 December 2011

and there was silence


So sorry guys, have been MIA for almost a month...
Since I got back from my travels I have been completely snowed under in work. Not only did I have to do the normal catch up game after my days out of the office, we are also in peak season plus that we are working towards a IT deadline that is coming closer and closer by the minute. So I've have worked from 09.00 until 01.30 more or less everyday since I got back, with exception for the weekends when I have only worked a couple of hours every day...
Hence the real world has had to take priority over the blog world.

I have however done a couple of long walks during the weekends to clear my head, and the photo above is from 2 weekends ago when Teddy and I climbed up the second highest mountain in HK. Stunning views and fresh winds.

2 comments:

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Låter helt galet. Lugnar det ner sig något framöver?

ulrica said...

Hmm, ja du Miss UD, det hoppasjag verkligen! Men jag har fragat mig detsamma i 2 ars tid nu... Och hitills har det varit mer eller mindre konstant hardkora...