Friday 8 April 2011

early mornings in hk


This week I have had to crawl out of bed earlier than usual.
Ant is away, which means that the morning walk with Teddy has become mine as well.

Now I am definitely not a morning person, although I desperately wish I was, but I have quite enjoyed my mornings since I through them have gotten to know a new part of HK.
The new part I am now familiar with is the part were HK wakes up, stretches the arms above its head and wipes the sleep out of its eyes. The streets are still quiet, the old locals are out warnming up with some Qigong whilst the sun starts to warm up all the concrete houses and tarmac roads this city consists of.

I like this new part of HK that I have discovered. But I unfortunately think I love my bed more... Good thing Ant is back tomorrow!

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Morgonpromm har guld i mund! ;-)