Monday 3 January 2011

resolution

So did you guys make any new years resolutions?

I didn't really - well I've been saying for along time that I need to stop working such long hours - so that is one of my promises to myself. And since that will mean that I will have more time on my hands - I should finally be able to start going to the gym again.

The end result of the above will hopefully be a happier, healthier Ulrica that is less tired. Brilliant!

And speaking of the gym - I will let three great pictures of my friend Vusi speak for them selves. To me these three pictures resembles three words.
Focus. Do it. Glory.
Because that is how it is right?! - If you have a goal (a new years resolution or any other goal) all you need to do is focus, do it and in the end you will succeed and you will feel the glory of your success.

Good luck with your goals for 2011 or any other goal too for that matter.



No comments: