Thursday 30 December 2010

christmas 2010

Merry Christmas all!
Sorry for my silence, but it's been Chrsitmas and I've been eating :)
It came and went too quick as per usual, but it was full of good times though and in spite of staying in HK I managed to get a pretty good Christmas feeling going.
First there was a Christmas party.


Then there was Christmas eve full of good yummy Swedish food, glogg and snaps - and Santa made his way there as well and we got gifts (told ya I've been a good girl! :))





Then it was Christmas lunch on Christmas day with Swedish friends and the Swedish Christmas special with Donald Duck and friends.

Then another party.

And then a walk along the beach in Sai Kung - which led to a new stage in our life.
But more about that in my next post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how deep the need for Kalle really is!
Best of luck on new stages and next steps...!
Happy New Year!
R

ulrica said...

Dear R,
I know... But as soon as I heard those tunes to the Santa Factory it REALLY felt like X-mas. :)
Happy New Year to you too!
Kram