Friday 17 September 2010

black pepper crabs


I flew directly from Dubrovnik to Singapore.
Important work meeting.
Have been stuffed with info for a few days and tonight I stuffed myself with black pepper crabs.
I absolutely love them!
I have made a pack with my self that every time I'm in Singapore I will do what I did tonight - eat loads of them...
I usually also go dress shopping whilst in Singapore and I hope that I get out of work early enough tomorrow to be able to go and have a little peak in the shops before I head back to HK...
Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Jag gillar Singapore massor. Eller jag gillar Asien massor kanske man ska säga. Hoppas att du fick shoppat?

ulrica said...

Miss UD - ingen shopping AT ALL. Bara jobb. Fruktansvart trist. Men kan konstatera att vi har samma smak - gillar denna varldsdelen med :).
Nar styr du kosan hit nasta gang?

Miss Upsey Daisy said...

Jag hoppas åka till våren igen men inget är spikat. Sedan vill jag väldigt väldigt gärna till Tokyo. Så om det inte händer något speciellt ett par gånger nästa år.