Monday 31 December 2007

sunset 2007


As I walked along the beach here in Koh Chan, Thailand, the sun set over the beautiful ocean for the last time in 2007.

And as it was setting I thought, wow 2007 – how quick you have gone.
And yet quite a lot have happened…
I moved to HK.
Started a new job.
“Found” new friends, of which one has turned out to become one of my very best friends in life.
I’ve gone on some great holidays and seen amazing places (Beijing, Phuket, Yangshou, Shanghai and Koh Chan).
I’ve had some of my beautiful friends and my darling parents over from Sweden, and been able to share my daily adventures with them.
And I met Kris…luv ya.

Right now I’m about to head out into the darkness; the electricity just went out…, to take part in the gala dinner the hotel is throwing.

With that I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2008.

5 comments:

Evalinn said...

Hope u had a great time! :-D Did u swim as well yesterday..?

Patte said...

Happy new year to you too, from us on Safirgränd.
No last sun set for us, just dark sky and some snow.... but warm and friendly at Pia and Matti.

Patte said...

And Kris off course... :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Ulrica from Australia, I hope you have a happy 2008

ulrica said...

E,
yes swimming and snorkling...
hope you are having an excellent time on your travels!

Patte,
Warm and friendly friends is one of the best things there is so you're a lucky guy...

Marie,
Thank you so much and the same to you, hope 2008 will be a great one.
And Happy Birthday!(9/1/2008)